Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls - no caller ID

Roman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Since Thursday all of my incoming calls are coming through as ‘No Caller ID’. This includes all of my saved contacts. I’ve checked all of my phone settings, completed a network reset, installed the latest iOS,

called O2 twice (they just googled it and offered no solutions!), been to a store and done a SIM swap. When another SIM,

with another account and number, is placed into my phone it works fine! It seems to be baffling everyone. Anyone have any ideas??….

Message 1 of 263
262 REPLIES 262

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Tinks24 I will send you a private message so we can check your account. 

Message 131 of 263

rowan97
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Sarah- 

I am having the same issue with no caller ID, please help! I am at the end of my tether with o2, you may be my only hope.

thanks

Message 132 of 263

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Good morning @rowan97 

I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 133 of 263

DaveMc
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah, same issue here on a 360 a/c for past 5 weeks and no one else has answers. I’ve now been cut off from network again today because they keep wanting to send out new pre activated SIM cards. I’ve had 3. Can you help please? Thanks

Message 134 of 263

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124431 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@DaveMc 

@O2Sarah-will be on duty from 8am tomorrow. Look out for a private message from her.

Good luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 135 of 263

Gaffa
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah. Both my wife's and my phone are displaying no caller ID even when we ring each other. We have had many issues, so of which were resolved via new SIMs. However this has started recently. If display caller ID is a service, then maybe this service has been removed from our accounts?

Message 136 of 263

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12406 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1151 Solutions

Have you been in touch with customer services about these issues @Gaffa ?

Did you port your numbers from another network, as that might also be a factor.

Try messaging o2 on social media as a first attempt:

Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 137 of 263

Gaffa
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Evening. I have another iron in the fire, so if that is fruitless, I’ll try Twitter. 

Message 138 of 263

rowan97
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m still having this issue. I was told someone would be in touch within 5 working days - that was 2 weeks ago! I have just had a baby and am getting tons of calls, some of which I understandably miss. Because of my no caller ID issue I don’t know who I need to call back! Please help, this is an added stress I really could be doing without. 

Message 139 of 263

Blaze_One
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Cleo/O2Sarah,

I’m having exactly the same issues as all them other users. Undertook a SIM swap (went from iphone to Android) and can now no longer receive calls without them ALL showing as “Private Number”. All contacts transferred correctly and without issue from the iphone. 

Please could you help 🙏

Thank you both in advance.

Message 140 of 263