The Primo™ series is for people who want an easy to use mobile phone with essential features at an attractive price...Read more...
I wanted to do a different review to the ones on the internet, this is more based on everyday usage and how does it perform.
So I was one of the lucky ones to own the iPhone X from the start and going from an iPhone 7+ the size of the device is what was first noticed. It fits really nice in your hand and is weighted beautifully. The screen is stunning I can’t lie and the colours are so true of what you see, which I’ve now noticed that the iPhone 7+ being LCD doesn’t always show the correct colours, but I’m talking minuscule difference in colours...
My initial view on it then.
- Nice and compact unibody
- Quite speedy and no noticable lag
- Current UX experience slows down overall performance on GPU
- Camera shots aren't as good or well contrasted as my LG G4
- Android 7 change of interface is beguilling at first then has it's caveats & learning curve.
- "Ergonomics" of hand comfort and length of body makes switch hands difficult.
- Sound quality is good although seems a bit coloured in the mid-range over consumer earphones.
- Durable glass and metal finish, although not drop testing this by any means possible.
I will try some new photos later since it's sunny. Maybe I'm being dumb here but the lazer focus was the best implementation on any camera phone to date.
Posted this in the wrong topic sorry.
There’s so much going on beneath the display that some youtube commenters have referred to its power as Sony somehow acquiring some kind of black magic, and it's kind of an understandable statement when you see it working. Yeah sure it has the top line Snapdragon 835, it has 4GB of DDR4X, it has 64GB of the fastest UFS2.1 storage paired with USB 3.1 C…. But so do others, and for some reason, this thing is leaving them in its wake...Read more...
Previous reviews looked at the Xperia XZ in the office - I went out on the road to with the Xperia XZ to test it in the field. Vegetation, agriculture and fresh air not included within this case study.Read more...