Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S50 Review

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have been using my S50 and now is review time. First few photos are taken with my S5 2017 of my S50 but the S50 beats it hands down.

PM1.jpg

S50 screen when you open it then i have got lock screen on but you can have lockscreen off in your preferred places. But after 4 hours not using phone lock will automatically go back on.

I have lock screen off at home.

pm2.jpg

Put 4 number lock code in and phone opens. 

PM3.jpg

Swipe and you get app screen. 

pm4.jpg

I like how clear the phone is when opening pages. The message and calls show block feature.

PM5.jpg

I have got a back case on my phone and a screen glass protector . 

I had to get the famous Samsung whistle on it. I have to have text alert because if it isn't the whistle i don't seem to be able to hear the tone grin Yet i can hear the whistle in another room even upstairs when phone downstairs lol. 

I use the calender but the eagle eyed among you will have noticed that i use the old one. Its more colourful than latest one and i find it easier to use. 

The phone can hold two sim cards and an sd card but have only one sim in and no sd card but still have plenty of memory. 

Clock i use regular its my alarm clock or set to remind me if i got to do something slight_smile

I will know post some pics taken on my A50 slight_smile

PM7.jpg

20190517_181540 (2).jpg

pm6.jpg

Sorry not taken a lot of photos yet.

I havent found anything i dont like about the phone yet! I do love how the picture fills the screen with edge to edge. I would reccomend this phone and glad i ordered it Smiley Happy 

21 Comments