Got these earphones the other day, and decided to try them.
Full specs ⬇️
- Speaker: Φ8mm Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet, 20Hz-20kHz, 32 Ω
- Output: 103±3db
- Microphone: Right ear only, MEMS, - 38dB ±3dB
- Battery Life: 3-4 hours in each earbud
- Input Power: DC 5V, 50mA
- Earbud Battery: 60 mAh lithium polymer
- Earbud Charge Time: 1.5 Hours
- Rapid Charge: 15 min charging = 1 hour playtime
- Charging Case Battery: 500mAh lithium polymer rechargeable
- Case Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Version: Bluetooth 5
- Range: 30+ ft.
- Support Protocols: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Weight: 5g per earbud, 50g charging case
- IP Rating: IP55
I charged them up - took an hour to charge.
Case up, easy to pair to phone, and they sounded really good. Good enough to basically remove wires, but wires will always be king lol but good enough if you don't want the hassle of wires.
The mic in the right earbud is actually good, but I don't like using earphones to talk haha - it feels weird, even wired ones I'd take them out and use phone normally
You get 3.5 hours of music listening and 10 hours more from the case, but I've used them for over the 15 hours total, about 20 hours.
They are Bluetooth 5.0 so that's an added bonus. If your phone is also equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, then the earphones can be up to 30 metres away from it.
Even after 2 hours of continuous use they don't feel uncomfy or hurt for that matter!
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.