Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SIM FREE10 - It looks like this offer isn't for you

_0x
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just received my new O2 SIM in the post and, as advertised on the leaflet my sim came in, I topped up with £10 and text FREE10 to 21500 to receive my extra £10 credit.

But I receive the reply "It looks like this offer isn't for you." 

Can anyone help me find who I should contact for O2 to honour this 'FREE10'?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @_0x 

thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 31

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for confirming @Bkon@_0x ! Really pleased that this is all sorted for you. It seems that the issue was caused when your old numbers were ported in but the Guru team were able to quickly identify this and arrange for the credit. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 12 of 31

eleanorclark9
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Martin, O2 team, I got my daughter a O2 SIM registered to this O2 account and I get these FREE10 offer texts but when we send this text from my daughter's phone on O2 network we receive this bounce back text saying the offer isn't for us. Can you please update our account / credit balance.

Thank you!
Message 13 of 31

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@eleanorclark9 wrote:
Hi Martin, O2 team, I got my daughter a O2 SIM registered to this O2 account and I get these FREE10 offer texts but when we send this text from my daughter's phone on O2 network we receive this bounce back text saying the offer isn't for us. Can you please update our account / credit balance.

Thank you!

@Martin-O2 

Message 14 of 31

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie!

@eleanorclark9 I'll drop you a quick message on this one so I can get a few details. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 15 of 31

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I am also having difficulty with this. My free sim arrived yesterday and today i topped up with £10 waited about an hour then text for the free 10 which was advertised in the sim pack I got sent. They text back saying 'it looks like this offer isnt for you'

Any help would be apreciated thak you
Message 16 of 31

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Martin-02
Message 17 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ami09x 

You'll need to contact customer services to add it Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 31

Ami09x
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry @Martin-O2
Message 19 of 31

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Ami09x I'm sorry to hear you're having a similar problem! Did you get it sorted since you last posted, or do you still need some further help? slight_smile

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 20 of 31