Topics: 669

Re: New SIM FREE10 - It looks like this offer isn't for you

Good to hear @_0x 

thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming @Bkon@_0x ! Really pleased that this is all sorted for you. It seems that the issue was caused when your old numbers were ported in but the Guru team were able to quickly identify this and arrange for the credit. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

Hi Martin, O2 team, I got my daughter a O2 SIM registered to this O2 account and I get these FREE10 offer texts but when we send this text from my daughter's phone on O2 network we receive this bounce back text saying the offer isn't for us. Can you please update our account / credit balance.

Thank you!
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,363

@eleanorclark9 wrote:
Hi Martin, O2 team, I got my daughter a O2 SIM registered to this O2 account and I get these FREE10 offer texts but when we send this text from my daughter's phone on O2 network we receive this bounce back text saying the offer isn't for us. Can you please update our account / credit balance.

Thank you!

@Martin-O2 

Community Manager

Thanks @jonsie!

@eleanorclark9 I'll drop you a quick message on this one so I can get a few details. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Hi I am also having difficulty with this. My free sim arrived yesterday and today i topped up with £10 waited about an hour then text for the free 10 which was advertised in the sim pack I got sent. They text back saying 'it looks like this offer isnt for you'

Any help would be apreciated thak you

@Martin-02
Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,874

@Ami09x 

You'll need to contact customer services to add it Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Sorry @Martin-O2
Community Manager

@Ami09x I'm sorry to hear you're having a similar problem! Did you get it sorted since you last posted, or do you still need some further help? Smiley Happy

signature