Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi I topped up my phone for the £10 bundle and instead of giving me this you took £3 for a bolt on and let me use my credit. No warning and I’m not impressed I have now lost my data from loads month.

Extra

good morning, I wanted to ask where I can take an extra samsung pack cost 79f because something like that, I wrote that I can get it and it's nowhere to be found

Mateusz90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bundle

Hi there I-am really confused I recently put £10 on my phone and got a £10 big value bundle as my data has ran out I topped up another £20 I would like to change my tariff to the £15 big value bundle as I need the data when I try to change the tariff...

Resolved! Rewards

Why won't it let me save rewards even though its the 30th September 

Markie22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help lol

Where is live chat? 

L22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Auto TopUp

I have a PAYG which is set to auto topup. I now want to cancel that. I called 4445 and, after much frustration, was told to either call my bank (why? it's a credit card and you can't cancel future payments like that) or to do it on my account page on...

2021-09-23.png
IslandBoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don't have 4G signal

I don't have 4G signal on my iPhone 12 in London even my mate is usging Giffgaff and getting a O2 4G singal. Im sure my APN setting is correct (payandgo.o2.co.uk payandgo password) and device has no issue. And network model selected 4G. Is there anyo...

Steven6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong number listed on my account

Hi. I switched from pay monthly to pay as you go, as I'm moving abroad. I migrated my long held U.K. mobile number to the PAYG sim. However, on my o2, the PAYG number that was originally on my new PAYG sim (before I migrated the number) is listed as ...

Vamton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos