Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Problems PAYG sim

Hey all, I have a sim only monthly pay at the moment in my S9.I have bought an O2 payg sim with £10 top up to put on but when I put the payg sim in phone, it come up something about Not Provisioned for Voice.Just wNt another sim with a different numb...

Resolved! O2 Account / Old & New Numbers

I bought a new phone, which had a new SIM with it. I've put my old SIM in my new phone, but on my O2 account it says the number of my devise is from the new SIM I haven't even opened. How do I get them to change it to my old number/SIM that I'm still...

Scott_F by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My pay as you go sim

I ordered and paid for a £10 pay as you go sim it has not arrived.

Oakley54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving my number and PAYG balance to my 6GB contratc free a/c

Hi FolksI got a new phone, as one does, and bought a 6Gb contract free SIM for it. I have used that for a while but would now like to shift my number and remaining credit from my old PAYG phone into the 6Gb contract free account. The old phone, being...

Pete_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i claim this rewards amount?

Either im silly or the claim part of rewards not working.shows over 20pounds but not letting claim OR save. Im opted in.so help please??

Ricki187 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help/advice

Hi! So I’ve been on o2 payg for years! I’m aware that I receive 10% back quarterly yet when ive just checked my rewards balance it’s only for £9. It should be way more then this! Any advice??

Resolved! Airtime Rewards

Why do I have to phone o2 EVERY month to explain what Airtime Rewards are and to get my phone topped up? This also used up all the rest of my credit while I wait to have my account credited. O2 always say the same thing that they do not know what Air...

MB5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I have a £10 bundle and I can call, send text messages but my data doesn’t seem to be working and I’ve tried everything taking my sim out re inserting it restarting my phone and turning airplane mode on and off again. What can I do for my data to wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network

Hello need help I don't have no network and need to talk to someone is the a online chat

Natalie9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone and Internet signal

This has happened twice now I have been with 02 when it was ba cellnet but my Internet and signal in the last 3 months has been impossible to put up with to the point of costing me somewhere to live I'm in the middle of getting a houseboat and it's i...