Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Re: New SIM FREE10 - It looks like this offer isn't for you

Hi @EmilieT I haven't got it sorted, do i just ring customer service and they will add it for me?
Highlighted
Former Staff

@Ami09x Yes it should be as simple as that! If you're having some trouble with that though, we can also get someone on our end to look into it for you Smiley Happy I'll just need a few more details on your account via Private Message before I can do that.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

@EmilieT yes please that would be great if you could help. What details do you need?
Highlighted
Former Staff

@Ami09x  I'll send you a message to let you know what I need right now Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Highlighted

Thank you @EmilieT for helping me I now have the £10 free credited to my account Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@EmilieTYet another requestfor help! Received the phone/SIM yesterday and did the basic registration. Used online top-up today, which went through, but get the message as per subject.

I would appreciate your assistance on this.

Phil

Highlighted
Former Staff

Hey @PeeGee43, I'll send you a private Message now to get a few more details - we'll get this sorted shortly for you Smiley Happy

signature