Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help i losst my phone!

clivityuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 40 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 web chat is down! please help....what do I do?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

clivityuk
  • 40 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yes that was difficult.  I went to the local shop and bought a new one.  No weird activity on last device.  But please make it easier when idiots like me lose their phone at night!

Love ya o2!  This community makes you better! And is why I am loyal.  Period!  umm full stop is what y'all say! heheeee

Seriously, make reporting a phone lost/stolen easier. 

Thank you all for listening to my ramblings!

Message 31 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@clivityuk I'm glad you think the Community is an asset to O2! And don't worry about your ramblings, we love a bit of that here. joy

@Cleoriff@MI5 I've received confirmation that the web form is no longer in use. Details on why are a bit unclear atm but the Web form is definitely no longer live and customers should use alternative contact methods to report a lost or stolen device. The best way is to call when out of usual customer services hours. If that's not an option then wait until the morning. 

@MI5 I'll drop you a PM first thing to arrange updating your guide. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 32 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Well that's real shame they have removed that @Martin-O2!

If like @clivityuk they have lost a phone and its out of hours...with no access to another phone. they are stumped.

I know they say 'If it's reported within 24 hrs you won't be liable for charges' but that's small comfort if you have to be in work for 6am and are unable to report it when CS opens.

Also, I wish O2 would give us the heads up when they are changing important features such as this. It makes us look foolish when we are trying to offer advice and support!

Not happy at all. Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

It was only when I checked my bookmark that I noticed it gone in my first reply. Shame O2!

Message 34 of 35

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback @jonsie@Cleoriff. I'll make sure that the Community guide is updated with the latest info. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 35 of 35