cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124169 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@mjcuth  Just picked up on your sentence

"I've not been able to do that in Firefox, as I get a "The page isn’t redirecting properly" error
Since the new home page layout I cant access My O2 on my PC using Firefox either, (I dont have FF on my phone) I get exactly the same error message as you
However....I can access it using this link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin
(Kindly provided by @MI5)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 251 of 318

MI5
  • 146819 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
and to add, it's the same error I've been getting since trialling the new forum layout, so something in the O2 web page structure is buggered up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 252 of 318

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys just to let you know that this has been reported. I'll update the relevant threads once I hear back. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 253 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 124169 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Martin-O2Just to clarify my situation. I don't get the Dash Error message.

I just can't access My O2  on my PC using Firefox since the home page was updated.

I can access My O2 fine using Chrome but that isn't my default browser ...Firefox is.

If I click onto My O2 now I get this

"The page isn’t redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete"

I have also mentioned it on this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/New-Community-Home-Page-amp-Other-Improvements/m-p/110024...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 254 of 318

MI5
  • 146819 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
@MercedesS has all my issue details which have already been sent off a number of times I believe.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 255 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 124169 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
@MercedesS has all my issue details which have already been sent off a number of times I believe.

Though you don't use Firefox @MI5? I thought Chrome was your browser of choice?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 256 of 318

MI5
  • 146819 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Yeah but exactly the same error msg.
Message 257 of 318

Cleoriff
  • 124169 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Well at least we all know now it isn't OUR fault...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 258 of 318

MI5
  • 146819 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
I was told it was........
Message 259 of 318

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Martin-O2Just to clarify my situation. I don't get the Dash Error message.

I just can't access My O2  on my PC using Firefox since the home page was updated.

I can access My O2 fine using Chrome but that isn't my default browser ...Firefox is.

If I click onto My O2 now I get this

"The page isn’t redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete"

I have also mentioned it on this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/New-Community-Home-Page-amp-Other-Improvements/m-p/110024...

@Cleoriff does this only happen when you click My O2 from the community or do you get the same result directly from a web browser? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 260 of 318