Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to an S24 Ultra

Silkweed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have a Samsung S22 Plus with just over a year to run on my contract. Im after a S24 Ultra but cant find one with a two year contract, am I missing something? Are all high end phones all three year contracts?

I dont want to leave o2 but Im not too happy on my three year contract.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Silkweed 

If you customise your plan you can change to 24 months. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/samsung/galaxy-s24-ultra-5g?device-type=packages

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Silkweed 

If you customise your plan you can change to 24 months. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/samsung/galaxy-s24-ultra-5g?device-type=packages

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Silkweed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@M15 

Thanks very much, obviously the the payments are higher but at least it offers a faster get out option.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Silkweed 

I certainly wouldn't want a 3 year deal either but remember you can pay up and get out at anytime or choose a plus plan which gives you switch up to change every 3 months if you wish. 

Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

Message 4 of 4