Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to change my email address

I bought a sim card from O2 and registered it with my email. Then I ported that number to my current number. I wanted to register my current number with the same email address that I registered with the number that doesnt exist anymore but im unable ...

Zian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone blacklisted !

Hi, bought mum in law a good as new/perfect Huawei Y6 2018 from o2 shop on Dec 21st, came unlocked so popped in a plusnet sim and it worked fine until 4th Jan when phone stopped making/receiving calls. Took phone into o2 shop as i assumed there was a...

Legfan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data issues

So I have paid £10 to O2 for data but I have received no data!!! What can I do?

HJB102001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E Top-up card

Sorry if I am being thick (I am new to a mobile pay as you go phone) but I can find reference in the "Help" section to using an e top-up card in a supermarket if I have one but nowhere can I find how I actually get one.Seems the "Help" section is not...

VJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

Just wondering does o2 offer spend cap on pay as you go or only pay monthly?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I topped up on 123 and it worked?

I had no internet or credit while I was out so I dialled 123 and got through to an automated system telling me how to top up and I had done it before so I just pressed that I had done it before and gave the last digit of my card and back information....

Joji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did the data roll over?

So it appears that he did rollover despite the message saying that it failed.My monthly date is the 10th and I added the necessary credit this morning after receiving a message saying that the roll over failed.

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E5570s-320 Connection Settings

Hi can someone tell me the pay and go settings fo the Hotspot Plus as i stupidly reset my device thanks.

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi I recently brought a pay as you go sim, however it's not letting me top it up Can you help

MARY36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos