Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage my O2 Wifi Account Button Not Working

TWF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been experiencing delays in signing onto free Wifi on my Android device over the last few days, so I thought it best to check the devices that I have registered. However, the 'Manage my O2 Wifi account' button doesn't appear to do anything after signing in on the 'https://accounts.o2.co.uk/' webpage. Is there a technical problem? I am not a O2 phone customer so I only have a free wifi account and I can't seem to find a contact number (the number given to me by the Live Chat was only for O2 phone customers).

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

TWF
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning Emilie, during the summer the My O2 App was updated but, on launch, it says that My O2 is not available to me yet (?because I’m not an O2 customer). Anyway, the App redirected me to the O2 website where I could successfully select ‘Manage my O2 Wifi account’ and I could once again manage my devices. However, recently, the button has regressed to not doing anything again, which is frustrating.

Message 21 of 23

TWF
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke a little too soon, as this afternoon it seems to be working again.

Message 22 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's great to hear @TWF, let us know if you encounter any issue again! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 23 of 23