Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

NOVATROOP77NI
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Getting the following when attempting to order got a ultra watch 2 this morning have another line which has had no missed payments.

Unfortunately there's a problem with your account

API response is not instance of APIErrorMessage OR its message is empty.

NOVATROOP77NI_0-1694792169850.png

But I GET THAT RETURN FROM THE API anyone know as to why it might happen its from the api side
Message 41 of 369

Zheez
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yep I'm getting that same error when trying to order the iPhone now.

I think I officially give up now and I'm taking it as a sign  slight_smile

Message 42 of 369

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone actually managed to complete checkout online yet lol?

Message 43 of 369

CyberScy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Rushed on the train to my local store before it closed, got there, tried to Switch Up and they said their systems were down. But also was told I can now Switch Up online which was new. Was hurried out the store. Guess what... I can't do it online and I need to be in store! 😕

Message 44 of 369

Jennynophone
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there any update on this supposed ‘intermittent issue’? Tried about 10 times. Annoying, and really poor from a massive phone provider. Rubbish 

Message 45 of 369

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10558 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@CyberScy 

Load of rubbish from the store, sounds like an excuse of selling out their pre order allocation..  or they dont want to take a upgrade pre-order... 

@Jennynophone 

A lot of vendors are having meltdowns today,  including mighty Apple which crashed completely earlier today, and couldnt process payments...

And to be honest... these things happen...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 46 of 369

Styles2611
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve pre ordered in store with a deposit. The guy mentioned that the deposit can be taken off my bill, but can I just have it refunded when I collect?

Message 47 of 369

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@CyberScywhat a load of rubbish. All they need to do is pre-order the device using their till system by taking a £50 deposit from you. Switch Up doesn't even need mentioning at this stage, it's literally the same process for new lines, upgrades or PAYG purchases at this point.

If their system really was down, fair enough, but Switch Up always has to be done in store.

@Styles2611yes you can choose to have the deposit returned to your original payment method if you wish.

Message 48 of 369

Superhoop2808
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its a complete cluster... I have now apparently reach my limit of codes for security on my account, so now can only upgrade within the store... Well wont be doing that. Ill try somewhere else - Its a farce, they knew the pre-orders were coming. Not had this issue before - Getting a PS5 was easier!!

Message 49 of 369

angeloedades
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did anyone order in store? I said multiple times iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB and just noticed my receipt said:

IPHONE 15PRO 1TB BLK

its definitely wrong right?

Message 50 of 369