Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 & Watch Series 9 Megathread + FAQ's

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

We're pleased to announce that the iPhone 15 range is now available to order on O2, along with the Apple Watch Series 9 range, including Watch Ultra 2! See more details and shop links below ➡️

iPhone 15

Links for Pay Monthly customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max
iPhone15-Pink-sku-header-120923.png iPhone15 Plus-Green-sku-header-120923_0.png blue-iphone-15-pro-sku-header-120923_2.png white-iphone-15-pro-max-sku-header-120923.png
Links for Business customers
iPhone 15
iPhone 15 Plus
iPhone 15 Pro
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Apple Watch Series 9 & Watch Ultra 2

Sport Band 41mm
Sport Band 45mm
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop S
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop M
Ultra 2 Alpine Loop L
Ultra 2 Ocean Band
Ultra 2 Trail Loop
41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Indigo_Alpine-sku-header-260821_1.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_Blue_Ocean-sku-header-260821.png Apple_Watch_Ultra_2_Titanium_BlueBlack_Trail Loop-sku-header-260821_0.png
Looking for something else? Find our full Apple Watch range here

Questions?

We're in the process of updating our website and we'll include links to all relevant shop pages as they come online in the coming days. We'll also build upon our extensive FAQ's below as/when any new questions crop up that haven't already been answered.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 369
368 REPLIES 368

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@angeloedadesYup that's wrong unfortunately. They've ordered you a Pro model.

The max models say 15MAX.

Message 51 of 369

angeloedades
  • 37 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

*** looks like I won’t get one on launch then.

It’s going to be an awkward visit to the store tomorrow then. 

Message 52 of 369

MetRP102
  • 44 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had to point out the one I wanted from the list of devices to be honest. I think O2 could have made it easier for the staff to see which device was which!

Message 53 of 369

Zheez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally went through online for me at about 20:10.  I'd tried at about 19:30 and no luck, so it's taken that long for it to start working.  15 Pro Max 256GB Blue, says delivery 22nd.  Not expecting it to arrive then, but if it does that'll be nice.  Just glad to finally have something sorted.

Message 54 of 369

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good to hear someone's had success! No luck here.

Was it your original order/basket saved from earlier or a brand new order etc?

Message 55 of 369

Zheez
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I deleted the original order which I did think was a very bad move since I'd have to do a credit check again and it then kept failing at a different point - where it should email me the contract info.  But it finally got past that and then went through without a hitch.  Absolute nightmare all in all.

Message 56 of 369

SaintRC
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok, cheers - just tried cancelling my original order from ~1PM. It did initially fail at the contract info stage but is now failing at final checkout stage again. Nightmare like you say!

Message 57 of 369

CyberScy
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

To be fair, they did say I was on a "new" system compared to the older one which was having problems. They did process it through right to the end until they got an error, which they predicted beforehand. Still not a great experience though. Will be going to another store tomorrow and hopefully not have suffered any delays with receiving it.

Message 58 of 369

NOVATROOP77NI
Level 3: Thinker
  • 50 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Now am getting this error 

Something went wrong

Please contact our sales team to complete your order

Sorry - something's gone wrong with your order and you'll need to start again.

Please get back in touch with us, we'll help to get your new order placed.

Please note: We'll need to complete a credit check on your new order. If your original order was past the credit check stage, completing a new one may affect your credit score.

This is a joke trying to order on launch they no the demand levels each year I GUESS am going have to go into a shop to complete it ! It claims it passed the credit check and eliegbility

Message 59 of 369

NOVATROOP77NI
  • 50 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It also sent me the contracts so I dont no if its legally binding yet which is so weird and annoying poor effort on o2s part

Message 60 of 369