Did you mean: 

O2 Network Issues - 6th December 2018

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning all, 

We are aware our customers are unable to use data this morning.

Our technical teams are working on the issue with high priority. We are really sorry and working as hard and as fast as we can to fix this.

Please keep an eye on our status checker: http://o2.uk/ServiceStatus 

Latest Update:

Our 3G and 4G data services are performing as normal. Our technical teams are continuing to monitor service performance closely. We will be updating our customers later today on how we will make yesterday’s data service issue up to them and we’d once again like to thank our customers for their patience. 

A small proportion of customers have reported issues sending text messages. We can see that the vast majority are being sent and received successfully and our technical teams are investigating. Our 3G and 4G data services are performing as normal.

We are finalising how we make it up to our customers and will be contacting them later today about this. 

The Facebook mention around us giving out £75 compensation isn't correct and didn't come from us.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 715
714 REPLIES 714

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@bethan1 

Check help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 621 of 715

paulbacon
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
If you have been with o2 for 13 years i assume they are doing something right? 1 day outage outage out of 13 years arent bad
Message 622 of 715

Swilson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It is outrageous that we was left unable to get online and unable to use our phones, I was in an online auction and missed the ending on the auction that I WAS Winning, o2 have let me down again.
Message 623 of 715

roma
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED - NO PHONE CONECTION

AND

BLIND USER HAS ONLY 'SOS' ON PHONE - HE CANT READ THAT!

UGH

anyone got suggestions of how to get 'web chat' to work - the 202 just cuts itself off

ta

Message 624 of 715

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@roma 

check the help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/1014088

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 625 of 715

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Got my text apology today.....

Dance#justsayin'

So did I....Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 627 of 715

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Snap

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 628 of 715

paddyguy
Level 4: Observant
  • 157 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
4G calling is not working when i make a call it goes to H+
Message 629 of 715

Anntom75
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
2 days airtime cost in January!
Surely this is the least they have to do as all it is is a refund for services that we contracted them for that they have failed to deliver !!
Definitely not what I call compensation!!
which, if that actually wanted to, they could fund from all that interest they will make by not refunding us til January !
Just saying 😜
Message 630 of 715