Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: O2 Network Issues - 6th December 2018

I'll send you a postcard. LOL! 

Level 2: Apprentice

I don't understand people on this forum with affiliations to a faceless, heartless multinational congolomorate. 

They have failed at the one thing they are supposed to do today - that is provide an adequate mobile phone service. That is LITERALLY the main thing a mobile phone provider needs to do. They haven't. For like 11 hours. It is farcical. 

A situation made even worse by the smug fanboys/fangirls posting messages deriding those of us who dare to be unhappy. It is truly unfathomable. 

Level 2: Apprentice

Level 20: Radiant

It is more than likely that NONE of the complainers will say thank you for posting that information @sheepdog

so I will 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO KEEP US INFORMED Thanks!

Topics: 539

@b4u2 wrote:
Please can we get compensation for the loss of service and inconvenience caused?

Call and depending who you speak to you may get a goodwill gesture. Or use live chat who will just say no.

Why are some people just wanting to jump on the compensation wagon as soon as they see someone else demanding it?

Hi will u be compensating people for the data paid for not been able to use and how long will it be off cos I can't use my phone and not going chasing wifi signals every 5mins
Level 20: Radiant

As as already been said, i doubt you will as there is no guarantee of service, and NO mobile operator ever will to conusmers...

Where is your backup plan and process for having no mobile service? Landline???
--

Samsung S10 128Gb, BlackBerry Key2, Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Level 3: Thinker

Because if you are late to pay an O2 bill, you will immediately receive a warning !!! Blah blah blah .. And when calls and SMS do not work all day, for O2 this is normal !! No respect !!! : (((

| OnePlus 6T 128GB | Fossil 4 Gen Q Explorist HR | Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | Huami Amazfit Bip | SJCAM SJ6 Legend v.1.5 |
Topics: 539

@madasaf1sh wrote:
As as already been said, i doubt you will as there is no guarantee of service, and NO mobile operator ever will to conusmers...

Where is your backup plan and process for having no mobile service? Landline???

^^^just that....

Highlighted

Your Status Check page is almost impossible to get a response from, hardly surprising at the moment, but when you do actually get it to acknowledge your postcode all it does is repeat the same outage message you have had on the website since this morning. So what's the damn point!!!!!