Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help with response from Credit Referrals!

Can someone please help advise how i can get feedback on how long a response from credit referrals will take or chase up their response? My wives query with a default got resolved and removed with 3 working days, but no response on mine having emaile...

Mike_C18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phoned dropped in the toilet

I accidently dropped my phone down the toilet. I've tried drying it as best as I can but it looks like it could be a lost cause. I dont think my local O2 shop is open, so what can I do to get a repair or a replacement?

E_Mott86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send text,

Hi there. I am unable to send a text message but can receive them, I can recieve and can also make/receive phone calls. When I try to send a text, I get 'error 50'. Can anyone help me? I have a Huawei P30. Recently I lost my phone. I have also been s...

RH-500 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong colour phone

I did a upgrade today and I put to basket different colour of phone that I want. What shall I do to change it

Tomrad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

e-SIM pack lost

Hi, Purchased a new phone and wish to move my o2 eSIM to new device, but have lost the pack so no qcode. Can anyone suggest how I can proceed? Thank you

Mobile data issue on Galaxy S10

I've just switched from EE to o2 via a new phone contract and got the Galaxy S10. 4g data seems really slow compared to EE and even worse some games that require data won't even load. These games are fine via wifi.I've followed guides, reseting the a...

Richjay77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order under review

Can somebody help me with checking the current status of my order. £30.00 has been taken from my account but not heard a thing regarding my order

Ljkemps by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail on PAYG ?

I've read a few older threads but wanted to know if visual voicemail is supported now on PAYG ? I'm using an iPhone XS with 2 sims, where the eSim is PAYG. Voicemail works for both numbers, but the 'Visual' stuff only works for the Pay Monthly sim. F...

zzrGeoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos