Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Has my order been cancelled?

Hiz I ordered a phone and set up a contract on Sunday the 13th sep. I received my confirmation email and all of my legal documents the same day. However I didn't realise I had to open the legal document, I thought it was just a copy of the documents....

Snow2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cold Calls

HelloI am recieving several cold calls every day. I am and have been careful not to give my information to anyone but yet there seems to have been a breach of section 6 of the GDPR. I tell the callers this everytime and yet I seem to get more and mor...

Resolved! Age verification without credit card

I have tryed Calling 0800 902 0217. And it just ends call I want to confirm iam over the age of 18 but I don’t have a credit card can you please email me and help me

Jjr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer sim and data to new phone

Just awaiting a new samsung S20 ultra big screen. Is it possible to copy everything to it from my S8 but retain the S8 to take out occasionally when S20 too big? Don't suppose a duplicate sim is possible but could I interchange between phones when ne...

Bruce2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment plan

I’m struggling to pay 2 bills at once this month and I was told I can do a payment plan but I’m not sure on what one is. Please can someone explain what the payment plan entails

Sophielou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Military

Hi i have a military discount code o my monthly network tariff, could you help me as I don't know where or how to add this to my account? ThanksEve

Ev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing between devices

Hi,I currently have an iPhone with 90gb of data a month allocation. I also have a cellular iPad on my account with a 500mb allocation (both on same account) and would like to be able to share data between the two (which the website suggests I can do)...

antmills by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Deferral for 3 months Accepted, does it start with this month's airtime bill?

Hi, as the title says, I was accepted for a Payment Deferral for 3 months for my airtime bill today. The man at O2 said it ends in December, so does that mean that the months in which the Payment is deferred is this months, october, November and then...

Call drop out and low signal

I have reported an issue twice but all that I get back is there are no faults?? My signal on my iPhone X inside my house has dropped to 2 bars and constantly drops calls. 7 seven attempts I had to call my mother and it kept dropping out? Same to my s...

WayneTaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos