Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Switching Provider after Contract end date

Hi,My monthly contract ends in a month and I wish to change to Sim only but with another provider. Can you please explain what I need to do once my last bill is payed? Do I need to contact 02 to say I'm leaving or can I simply cancel the direct debit...

Mattnozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to Sim only

I have just purchased an iPhone 12 and wish to upgrade to Sim only. How do I do this?

Rach2806 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification texts

Hi, For around a month now I have not been receiving verification texts for services which send you a code for 2 factors authentication like a bank, Uber, etc. There is nothing wrong with the phone and the SIM card is fine. I receive all other texts ...

Resolved! Spoofing. Unknown Bill.

Greetings.The last week I’ve been getting a number of texts and phone calls saying that they’ve had a missed call from my number. They seem genuine in the fact that they’re returning a call from my number even though I’ve never seen their number or p...

Gr1st by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message reply going to a different number

Hi, my son has just bought a new first phone (new first numbr) I can call him and whatsapp him ok but if I text him it goes to a different number, but is displayed on the same string of text messages as if he has received the text. My partner has no ...

Lms123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 roaming never works in Lithuania

I switched to O2 15 months ago from EE and regretted it ever since. My fiancee ks Lithuanian so we regularly visit the country and data never works here. I have changed network mode, tried to join networks manually and it always fails. Can't wait unt...

Joe27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal - mast taken down

A mast was taken down near me resulting in very poor signal for the last month or so...what do I do about getting some sort of compensation for this?

Nikki14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast down for over a month

Hi there, I joined o2 last month and have had no signal the entire time where I live as a mast is in need of repair. I discovered this through your website after searching on my postcode and logged for updates. It’s extremely challenging trying to ge...

Leanne23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Failure

Phone just randomly said "SIM Failure" this morning... ive tried taking it out and cleaning it still didnt work, also tried turning phone on and off again and didnt work.... help!!

Phoebe111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to O2, when will my number transfer?

I purchased a new O2 sim on Tuesday and it was delivered today. I provided my Vodafone PAC code when I ordered the SIM. I have put the SIM in my existing phone which is obviously now operating under a new O2 number. This means I am effectively uncont...

keasden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos