Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help Chat on Line

I have just taken my wife off my business shared account and am making here phone a Pay & Go. I went on to live chat on o2 help. I got a person called Tyler and I gave here the same information as above but with the relevant phone No's. I asked Tyler...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I see my order status?

I've bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and was emailed a reference number at the time of purchase, but I can't see where I'm supposed to type it in to check the order status. There doesn't seem to be anywhere on the website to do it. Can someone point me...

Skyrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! umm, travel advice, please?

Hi, I'm new here and don't really know the etiqeutte and all that but... I'm going travelling around South America pretty soon and I'm taking my phone along (romantic hey?), i would like to know the costs i'm liable to pay for using said phone.Unfort...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data allowance

Hi there. I have broadband at home and was wondering if it is possible to hook up my phone to this and download stuff without using up my data allowance?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Benefits for longtime O2 users?

Hi, A friend recently told me that apparently the length of time you have been with O2 on Pay as you go, which for me is about 9 years, builds up a credit which allows a better deal when you upgrade to a contract phone. What I understand from what sh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing account holder's name

Hi,My pay monthly account is under my day's name because my credit rating was too low 2 years ago. I've changed the payments settings shortly after so that I am the one paying for it now. However I'm due for an upgrade and was wondering what the proc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text messages not delivered

i am on text and web tariff but only some text messages to o2 mobiles and none to other uk mobiles are getting through even though phone says its sent. also no delivery reports coming through even though requested in message settings. i have a samsun...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Family Discount Not Being Applied to Some Members

Hi, sorry about the complicated situation, but essentially, I'm part of my mum's 'My Family' group on O2, it's confirmed by my number being listed on her My O2 page as being part of the group. However, since I transferred my number from Pay Monthly t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay & GGG sim ordered, a couple of questions

Well, I finally did it, ordered my Pay + GGG sim, just a couple of questions before it arrives if you'd be so kind: 1. I'm guessing that I have to activate the sim and then carry out the pac code stuff to keep my number. 2. If I set it up at the begi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis-sold?

A week ago I received a call from O2, saying that they would like to upgrade me as a way of saying thanks for being 'a loyal customer'. During the call, Wi-Fi, unlimited texts and internet were mentioned, along with a free phone. I received the free ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos