Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No signal in Ryde area for a week

Hello, Was just wondering if anyone would happen to have any information about the lack of service in parts of Ryde on the IoW, it seems a mast has gone down but we were told it would be repaired by the 20th of this month but as of now it still hasn'...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts

Why am I being charged for texts when I have unlimited ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only on Blackberry

Hi everyone, new to this so please excuse if I'm not one hundred per cent at it. My wife has a Blackberry which she uses mainly for text, facebook and messaging. The phone is now out of contract, and she 's talking about going sim only, to reduce the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium text

I notice on my curent bill that I have received premium text that I have no knowledge of, what are they and how do I block they?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGARGEIng to sim only deal in 2weeks time

Hi there im going on a sim only deal in 2weeks with 300 mins unlimited texts 250mb data plus 300 02 too 02 but my mates got the 02 family bolt on and im in the group does this mean I will get unlimited calls too him aswell?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Do I Do With A Spare Sim With Credit Left On It?

I have 2 phones and 2 numbers (both on PAYG).I'm considering getting rid of one of them, however the sim in that phone has quite a bit of credit left on it.Apart from making calls to China to use up the credit, is there anything else that can be done...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data problem in DE13 8 area on multiple devices

I've been having trouble with data in the Barton-Under-needwood area in Staffordshire. I often get a strong Edge signal showing but no actual data is working. I've downloaded the My Network app and reported the problem a few weeks ago but heard nothi...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lessons for o2

Hi, This week I changed my iPhone 4s over to the Simplicity tarif as I am happy with my phone and didn't want to upgrade. The process was interesting and highlighted some issues with o2 Customer service which I would like to mention. (1) I was sold a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amalgamating 2 PAYG accounts

Hi I have two Pay as you go numbers on my account, can I amalgamate them onto 1 number only?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos