Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pay go go go plan

I'm on pay and go go go plan, but I'm going abroad for more than 6 months and do not want to pay for minutes they will not use. how long I can not put money and keep my number?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference calling/ Call merging

Hello, I am on a pay monthly package with unlimited minutes. Does this mean if I conference call or merge calls, this does not charge me? Many thanks,

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go, go, go or contract?

Bit of background, my contract with t-mobile ends soon and let me tell you they are awful so, I'm coming to o2 - my wife is already with o2 and loves them plus we get reception at home which I don't get with t-mob. However, I can't decide between P+G...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen phone

If my phones been stolen can i get another sim card and place it into another phone and carry on with my contract as usual? Anybody any ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting out of a contract?

Hi, I have a current blackberry contract which was a 2 year one, I went into store today to try and get an iphone however to get one I had to pay over £2000 to cancel my current contract and get a new ihpone one. Has anyone got any ideas what I shoul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No texts after tarriff change

Hi all, I recently (2days ago) changed from simplicity to go go go and have been deducted my money, now i did just make a succesfull phonecall despite the automated woman telling me i had no credit and ive been on the internet but i am unable to text...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving the country

I will be leaving the country to go and work abroad for 12 months. I still have approximatley 12 months remaining on my iPhone contract and wondered whether I could freeze my contract as I will not be taking this handset with me.I have tried to ring ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unidentified Charges Abroad

I recently traveled to the UAE with my iphone. I turned all data roming off and used only wifi to get on the internet. I didn't use my phone to make any calls - other than facetime calls over wifi. However, on my latest bill I have a series of uniden...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

Hi, I am on the staff tariff, do I have to call in to get my number changed? Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos