Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problems with instant message?

Has anyone else been having difficulty getting an 02 operator on instant message for a few days?I have a billing issue, don't really want to talk to someone but am sure it could be sorted with a quick instant message, 2 days I have been unable to con...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early upgrade & cool-off period help.

Hi,If I upgrade early (and pay the early upgrade fee), am I still entitled to the same 14-day cooling off period with the new phone? And if I am, what happens if I decide to return the phone?Thanks

Mark_1980 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to avoid the so called "early termination charges" once cancelling a Refresh contract?

I wrote a post a while ago about how nice and thoughtful it was of O2 to try and dip their hands into my pocket by attempting to charge me the Early Termination Fee after I've cancelled my Refresh contract. It all got sorted at the end right enough, ...

Resolved! Cornwall data coverage

Does anybody know if we will be getting 3g or 4g in cornwall anytime soon? Where I live i can only get 2g in north cornwall...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number port 5 days and counting!! Customer service???

Managing director of my own business and left without my ported number for 5 days now and still no definitive answer. This has approximately cost the business £3,500 in direct loss of work and wages. Can't get through to customer services??? THIS IS ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 message bombardment

Between 2.35 and 7.00am this morning I have had 9 messages from o2_UK telling me that I am out of credit and should top up if I want to use data!!! I don't want to top up, I don't want to use data! How do I stop them???Tried texting STOP ...No good. ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pact code

i want to save my number when i live o2

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! itemised billing help

When signing up to get itemised billing will i receive an email confirming set up? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is phone support?

Has anyone managed to get through via 202 to customer support in the last few days at all? I have tried three times today and once yesterday with no luck. I go through options, be told the lines are busier than usual, ( like every time!) wait and lis...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos