Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Voice messages problem

Dear all,Having recently changed from pay&go to pay monthly, I now get voice messages instead of voicemails. Problem is, I can't access the messages. When I try to, it says, "The number you have dialled has not been recognised..."Does this mean I nee...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE I9305 - when?!?!

when is o2 getting this?? and how can a major network provider like o2 not have it yet? compared to the I9300 it comes with better colours, better operating system, more memory, 4g etc... the switch to another network provider like orange is inevitab...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online Payment made but isn't recognised?

Hi all,I have recently had an iphone 5 on contract, this is the first time I have been on contract and so am new to it all. This is what I am shown when I log into o2;What you've paid, what's due, and when.Bill date28th November 2012Payment due on12t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hacked PAYG SIM?

My 85-year-old dad has an O2 PAYG phone which he tops up every month. Recently, he noticed that his credit has been falling quicker than usual. When I called to get him to check if he'd been ringing 08/09 numbers, he said he'd just gone out and bough...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade

I have been om my contract now since September 2011 and I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade now by paying off the rest of my current contract and starting a new one?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferrring credit from one o2 mobile to another

Hi. Have recently topped up both my sons payg o2 mobiles. Youngest son today bought another mobile with another network provider. (Would have happily stuck with o2 but they didn't want to talk to me when i tried to enquire about buying new phone on l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade anytime with 12 month Simplicity

I was told yesterday when I spoke to upgrades on the phone that I could upgrade anytime from a 12 month Simplicity tariff as long as it was with O2. However I just got an email that says I can only upgrade one month early. Anyone know which is correc...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I am a first time upgrader and i was wondering when i do, can i keep my current number?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos