Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Advent Calendar Moments

Hi, I've been trying for the last 6 days to just see one of these 'rewards' but every time I go to it, it says that it's expired... Is there only certain times its available? If so does anyone know what times?Thanks!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barred Phone

I recently had a bill of £287 and another bill of £300 mainly due to data abroad which I disputed and the advisor said they would call me back when it has been recalculated. However they barred my phone on saturday so therefore i rang them up and the...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to android

Ok, I'm sure I'm not the first to post along these lines, so apologies in advance. Having discovered that I can upgrade via Tesco and get the deal I want (thanks again MI5) I'm planning to get the Samsung S3. My hubby has one so I've seen it in actio...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I swap phone numbers between two O2 contracts?

Hi Guy's, I have two mobile contracts with O2 (both in my name) and would like to know if I can swap mobile numbers between the two contracts? The reason I'd like to do this is because one of them comes up for renewal next summer and I'd like to take...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Bill

When using the web site to pay my mobile bill a link is dropped and i cannot proceed. The following error message comes up on a blank white screen, any ideas?Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /ChangeDashboard.do/

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 being complete hassle. Sims, switching and keeping numbers.

Right I bought a Samsung G3 outright, not from O2 then later realised I need some form of contract where I can have unlimited calls, texts and a nice amount of internet data for so much a month. I went on O2 and saw this sim only product and went thr...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4444 fails to accept keyed option

I am using Pay as you go. I dial 4444 for top up but O2 will not accept the choice of option that I key in. For example the automatic voice asks me to key in "1" to top up by debit or credit card but the automatic voice then ignores my choice. I am h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Home wifi network - does it come out of allowance...?

HiSorry to be a bit thick, but I am confused about wifi! I have included in my new package from o2 1g of data and unlimited wifi. So does this mean I can use any Wifi for free? For example, when I am at home, am I better off connecting to mmy home Wi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos