Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2 Signal Issues

Hi,I am very unsatisfied o2 customer and since last 10 days in my area (cb6) mast is not working so a signal at all at home. I have to go 10 miles away to make a call. I reported this issue last week with o2 customer service and they always makes fal...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proper perks

Are O2 thinking of introducing any decent perks for their customers? For example, Vodafone offer free Spotify Premium for the term of the contract, adding a great deal of value to their service. In comparison, O2 have Sun Goals, which is rubbish! I'v...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charging for data

why O2 charges for data even when you dont need it? i have wifi and my phone get updates through it.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

As my sims only contract expires in August 23rd or so if I upgrade now will I still be charged for August on existing contract and new contract meaning that I will pay 2 bills in August

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Introduction

Hi my name is Nikki I am having an issue with a mast being down in our area I have received an e.mail to say its being fixed but no date as to when it will be fixed, this has been going on for weeks now. Its causing issues with calls constantly break...

Nik1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel Pay & Go

I need data use only, for one month only, when in Greece. No calls or texts required. o2 Travel Pay and Go rate is apparently £1.99 per day with a limit of 50MB per day. However in requesting a SIM, I am given a choice, under “International Sim” of e...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

How do I find out when I am due an upgrade

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to find account number

In the process of filling in the change of name form and it's asking for my account number. I have no recent mail from o2 and cannot find my account number online or on the app? Any help would be much appreciated as to where the account number is act...

Community_STS_0.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

been waiting 2 days for a sim to be unnbarred

Daughter lost her phone on holiday so got it blocked. We now have the phone back and been waiting 2 days for it to be unblocked. She can use all her apps etc but cannot make calls or text. 2 webchats later and now cannot contact them still cannot use...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos