Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2 is a joke

I ordered a tablet on line to b added to my current account. Got passed and sorted delivery. Then o2 web site crashed so i had to ring o2 again. They told me they wud have to place another order. Well the o2 sales team did 5 credit checks which block...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer number to SIM-only?

Fairly simple question- have been on my existing phone and tariff for nearly 4 years and am looking to upgrade to a Galaxy-S5. After doing some intensive research, the best deal I could come up with was a combination of a SIM-only one (3rd party sell...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Matter ungoing since 25/5/15 now loosing the will

Since I last posted here in may @Anonymous number causing chargeseili02 eili02 Level 2: ApprenticeMay 2509825131803I've followed all advised steps and contacted 02 by phone customer service operative really didn't speak enough English to actully unde...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Refunds - How Long

So in April I finally had enough of o2's DREADFUL network. A network where of you were on the edge of 4g then calls and texts would fail. A network where you may see h+ on your phone but with no capacity behind it, it wouldn't work. A network where s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Myo2 website broken

The o2 website has a number of broken links. The function to select past bills is broken and is stuck in a loop and so will only show the detail for the current bill - very amateur!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! travelling abroad

Im travelling to Greece next week, and i have o2 travel with my pay monthy contract, will this let we use the internet/ make calls/ text if i need to in an emergency? There isnt anything i have to set up or do before i go away? It'll automatically wo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

This is regarding my contract . I do have the sufficient funds to pay this as I am currently unemployed . Is there any way I can get my line back as I have very important calls coming through.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded, MUST I use new sim???

Just upgraded to a HTC m8s. My "old" sim is only 6 weeks old (replaced after losing phone) Surely I don't have to use the new sim and do a sim-swap??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos