Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Text and web bolt on?

I'm on my second month of the text and web bolt on, i text 'text anytime' to 21300, it said: 'O2: month 2 of your free O2 web and wi-fi bolt on is now active.' Yet it is taking my credit still? What do i do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

'Upgrading' from Contract to Simplicity

Hi guysMy contract finishes on the 15th March and I am looking to get the HTC Desire when it comes out on O2 (possibly the start of April).I asked a guy in the O2 shop Cardiff what he thought I should do for the time between the end of my contract an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Absurd customer service.

Hi, this is my first post, so let me explain my situation.I enjoy O2's pay and go service, and have been happy with pretty much everything. However, when I bought a Sony Ericsson w910i that turned out to be faulty, things took a dramatic nosedive.I'm...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Treats

Anyone any idea how this works, coz I'm confused (not that it takes much!)I have topped up regularly before the 27th of the month as it says, but when I follow the instruction to "press star to choose your treat" the recorded message says "Goodbye" a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 text and web?

I just got my samsung tocco lite with the o2 text and web taffif, online when I got the phone it say top up £15 and get unlimited texts and internet usuage, but on the actual packet I have with the sim card it says 500 texts and unlimited internet wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry internet charges?!

Hello there,I have just got my bill in and have about £5 worth of internet charges from mobile.o2.co.uk. The woman at o2 said it was from incompatible apps i have on my phone which I understand to a certain degree. But how am i meant to know what app...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlimited Texts on iphone

I am out of contract on 6th Feb and a couple of weeks ago went on simplicity. I have spoken to upgrades on a few occasions and and every time i have been told the £35 per month tariff gives you 600 mins and 500 texts and if you pay £7.50 you can have...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

awful customer service, many times over

HelloNew to thisbut not to O2. Been with hem for years (6+) but in the past 6 months have had so much trouble. First wouldn't let me upgrade to the phone I wanted, then when they did the disconnected me. all i got was a sorry after hours on the phone...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service.

I recently purchased a second phone (8G iPhone) on my account for my girlfriend. The tariff is £35/month for 24 months. I regularly pay well over the odds for my £25/month tariff - most months i'm closer to £50 because of data charges and internation...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone Phone o2 Sim!

Hi, I bought a phone which was locked to Vodafone.I unlocked it via a Network Unlock Code. I have put an o2 Sim Card in it, however. Whenever I try to access the internet it says 'Connection Failed' and doesn't let me connect.What can I do to get thi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos