Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Price Increase

Won't be here after my contract ends. Disgusted by O2 sharp practice in hiding possibility of increases in the small print. Will use my phone for included calls only until then. Bye Bye

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! not receiving texts

hi im a pay monthly person using a blackberry curve and have noticed for the last few days im not receiving any texts??? i can send them and the people will get them but im not getting any in return even when im in the same room as someone, when chec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment issues

Hello I want to pay my for my phone and it is block, can someone help

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PRICE INCREASES

As seen on T.V and in the Media, theses Robbing (edited) have put up the Prices when you have fixed your Contract, I am looking into switching and going to the Ombudsman to claim any penalties back

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payments

Hi, I've just switched from monthly payments to pay and go. I've logged on to try and switch to auto top up but not having any success. You seem to have the wrong mobile number for me. Please help.Graham

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second price increase to contracts in 18months

I have had an email today telling me that the cost of my contract is going up by 2.7%, this will be the second increase in price since I joined O2 18months ago. Is it just he or does anyone else think this is unacceptable? I know many people on many ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems Ending O2 Contract

My contract/pay monthly is due to expire 23.02.2014. I went in store last month to ask that when the contract ends for my number to be transferred to pay and go. They told me that they couldn't help me and that I had to contact O2 via phone or webcha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos