cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't read E-Mail on Nokia 301

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I try and read my E-Mail on my Nokia 301 I can see the E-Mail, but try to open it and a box comes up saying, "This action requires a network conection. Try again later". Only option is to click "ok".

How can I get this to work so I can read my E-Mails please?

This 'phone works okay on the Internet apart from this.

I go to E-Mails from the E-Mail icon on the menu.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Check in settings that email is allowed to use your data connection.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Check in settings that email is allowed to use your data connection.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I tried Settings icon but could not see anything. Tried Settings from E-Mail Icon and there were 2 choices, I put it on automatic and that seems to work.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146822 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28258 Solutions
Sorry, I should have mentioned the settings from within the email app, but you found it anyway slight_smile
Message 4 of 4