cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International favourites not working as described

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot access my international favourites to check on the account or add and change numbers it is random at best and non existant mostly, all the solutions on this site send me to the page that doesn't work. I also have trouble with the call me number and it does not work on landlines only for mobiles it comes in as a call from 1999999999 and just doesn't work. I read posts for this log in problem going back a year and the only  fix is not a fix. I have online chat tell me they can sort it out they haven't, I have online chat direct me to fraud and security , anything to get rid of you without sorting out the issue. This problem has existed for long enough, it does not work for me on Internet explorer or google chrome, but on opera it does sometimes, nothing to do with cache or cookies and if it was why should someone have to clear cache and cookies everytime they want to access there account, what sort of system would that be, who would design a system with this built in deficiency, I hope they were not paid. The other problem I have with this bolt on is that the call me number only works from mobiles and not landlines, from landlines it come through as 1999999999, and the line is open but each party cannot hear the other, maybe that is my cache also!!! If you are going to have money deducted for a service you expect to have the facilities without having to go through loads of hassle everytime you wish to do something and you expect it to WORK!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
just log the issue in the website bugs thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Website-bugs-or-errors/m-p/394782#U394782

We are all customers here only o2 can help resolve this known issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
just log the issue in the website bugs thread http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Website-bugs-or-errors/m-p/394782#U394782

We are all customers here only o2 can help resolve this known issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 2