Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

Would i be able to do this where if i sign up for a mobile 1 month deal and i happen not to have enough money in my debit account at the time would i be able to pay the bill using a mobile top up voucher or will that make my account in credit and the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unusual text message

My wife got a text earlier today saying to 'enter the attached code to retrieve her O2 account. If you did not authorise this then contact O2'. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does proper PAYG no longer exist?

I'm currently on PAYG with the "Text Anytime" tariff, but never use the 300 text messages in the month I top up. When I look at the other options, they all seem to require monthly payment, which seems to defeat the point of PAYG. Not only that, but t...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone samasung galaxy 6 edge

By far the worst phone ive ever owned. Charge it and it gets so hot you cant touch it then it does not switch on. Ring 02 was on hold for 30 mins which is fair enough they are busy i get that but then when i got through they asked my name and make of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spent Over Line Rental

I recieved a message earlier today that I had spent over my line rental and that I wouldnt be able to make/recieve calls and texts until I pay some money. I paid what I was asked to pay about 5 hours ago and I still can't make/recieve any calls or te...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old o2 account

Lost phone and forgot login details to an old account

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos