Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my contract

I want to cancel my contract but can't get through on the phone waited 15 minutes and couldn't take the noisy music anymore just keeps saying I am in a queue. Online chat has been unavailable for a month now. How can I cancel??????

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Tarrif

I have a HTC One on a tarrif my O2 is showing as Text and Web where if i top up £10 i get 500mb data and 500MB texts, this is perfect for me as £10 can somtimes last longer then a month, i recently got a iphone 6 and had to order a nano sim that woul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number swap to O2

I requested my number to be transferred in Friday @ 5:45, I thought it would take 2 working days - today is the 2nd day and I'm still in Vodafone. Any idea on when it will happen? Not a great start

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open codes - ordering online

Hi I have just upgraded my phone online as there is a 50 minute wait on the phones at the moment! I have text my code to Open number and have had a reply that they are checking to see if I am eligible. Will this still apply the 30% discount even thou...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Customer - Pre Order

I placed an order to pre order the Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus, had the upfront cost taken from my account and received the pre contract documents via email all on the 22/08. No communication since. Decide to contact for update on order this evening ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 keep number

I have requested on Monday to keep my number from another network (Giffgaff) I filled in everything and its Wednesday and I haven't recieved a text. When would they be finished with the transfer? Also when should I put my new sim in. Lastly, what doe...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! combining my 2 phones on my account

I have an O2 account - but it only shows my personal phone and I have a work phone I pay for. How do I see both in the same account??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

transferring to a new phone on upgrade

I am completely stumped trying to transfer from my old phone to the new; I can't see the answer on any of the help pages, probably because it is so obvious no one has ever needed help! My 2 year contract on an O2 iphone 5 has expired and i have signe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos