cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two pay monthly contract phones upgraded with 30 days of each other and billing all wrong

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can you get O2 to rectify their mistake. I have spoken to them in India and South Africa, conversed with the complaints team, stopped my direct debit with O2 approval and now my phone is on the "black" list. No one has any common sense

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call customer service.

What was the outcome of your last call to them, what did they say they would do? They might already be doing all this in the background.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like a right mess
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
What billing issue has gone wrong?

By blacklist do you mean your sim has been barred for non payment?
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not wrong, even went to the O2 shop where I signed up for one and from a happy cheerful chap when I was signing up I had a pan face dull in dividual who said, we dont do accounts here.

The prob is on the chat line I upgraded from pay as you go onto a contract with a sony e phone. The deal was £11 per month with £150 cash back in the form of phone, sd card screen covers etc to the 150 value. Within 3 weeks my I phone contract came to an end so I went to the O2 shop and upgraded to a samsung s4 at £32 per month. What they have done is credited the sony with £150 so that account I am in the plus. The samsung s4 which was supposed to be £32 is now £167 in the minus. It lists accessories that I was charged for, a sony phone with all the other items. Do you think they can work this one out......No

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

My term for when you cant dial out as they redirect you to an automated voice asking for payment

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Right, so this is straight in my head so they've put the resign credit on one of your numbers, but sold all the items on one of the other numbers? Is that correct?

What you need to do is get them to do is do a transfer of the credit from the account it was put on to over to the account where the sony was billed to.
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My term for when you cant dial out as they redirect you to an automated voice asking for payment

Thank you, that helps.

You also need to check if your bill has been put into dispute while your issue is dealt with, this will prevent the bars from going back on.

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do I do that?

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Call customer service.

What was the outcome of your last call to them, what did they say they would do? They might already be doing all this in the background.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the beginning of Feb I was dealing with the complaints department. I told him I was going to the bank to stop payment. I wanted to know what would happen to the phone, he said nothing we wont cut you off. I check my account every morning but nothing has changed. Its getting near to the next pay month so was going to phone them but today my phone is diverting cant call out

Message 10 of 11