Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hacked PAYG SIM?

My 85-year-old dad has an O2 PAYG phone which he tops up every month. Recently, he noticed that his credit has been falling quicker than usual. When I called to get him to check if he'd been ringing 08/09 numbers, he said he'd just gone out and bough...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade

I have been om my contract now since September 2011 and I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade now by paying off the rest of my current contract and starting a new one?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferrring credit from one o2 mobile to another

Hi. Have recently topped up both my sons payg o2 mobiles. Youngest son today bought another mobile with another network provider. (Would have happily stuck with o2 but they didn't want to talk to me when i tried to enquire about buying new phone on l...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade anytime with 12 month Simplicity

I was told yesterday when I spoke to upgrades on the phone that I could upgrade anytime from a 12 month Simplicity tariff as long as it was with O2. However I just got an email that says I can only upgrade one month early. Anyone know which is correc...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I am a first time upgrader and i was wondering when i do, can i keep my current number?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call to upgrade?

I have sim only contract and the lady in the shop told me after three months i could upgrade to get a phone, however a man in the shop told me after three months i can only upgrade online, on my account here today is the date it said i can upgrade fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff and contracts

Hi ,I have a o2 600 24 month tariff with 12 months to run If I change this tariff does the new tariff run for the remaining 12 months only or does a new 24 month contract begin which ties me in for 24 more months thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! simswap problem

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone might have any work around ideas for this... I just received new upgrade phone today (Samsung S3) which needs a microsim (which I also received). My problem is if I do the simswap sim activiation thingy so that I can...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going round and round in circles.... in My o2

Ok, so here I am, trying to find my O2 bill.I log in, get the welcome message, click the 'View My Bill' button, and get three options:My O2 summary, My profile, and View my orders.SO: following instructions posted here on this forum already, I get a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos