Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Am I allowed O2 Wifi?!

The whole setup for O2 Wifi seems very broken - is this just me? I tried to gain access on the Tube, and was informed via the captive portal that I need to register with O2 and would receive a text message. No message has ever come (despite repeated ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free jabra sports pulse headphones..

Hello guysI prefer ordered the Samsung Edge S7 on the 30gb monthly refresh tariff.It's been 16 days since my contract was activated and I STILL can't redeem the free headphones.Had anyone even managed to succeed yet?All I get is:Thank you for trying ...

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting and Voice Mail

Can somebody, preferably O2 staff, confirm something for me. I have an issue with Call Waiting not working and in my discussions with an O2 guru they informed me that you cannot have voice mail enabled at the same time as call waiting. I am sure that...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice - spending a week in Finland

Before I try to wade through the website and engage in discussions with customer support, are there any tips on what I should do if I want to use my phone in Finland when on holiday there over Easter? There are two separate scenarios... I just need a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM authentication for O2 WiFi

Does O2 Wifi support SIM authentication or in the future? It is risky to connect to open O2 WiFi because there is no mutual authentication between the phone and the network.

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been charged for calls when there wasn't even phone service

I tried to phone a holiday company at 9am this morning on my way to work and I was on the phone for 2 minutes or so when it cut out. I tried to ring them back but it kept coming up as call dropped. I haven't been able to ring anyone until after 5pm t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Pay & Go VS Giff Gaff

Been doing some speed tests on o2 payg 4g and tested it against giff gaff 4g tested same type phones one o2 other on giff gaff with full signal on both and at different o2 cell sites Here is what i found 02 payg is always a min of 4x faster data spee...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New upgrade to Apple 5s but want to transfer an Android number on to old Apple 4s

I have just upgraded my Apple 4s to 5s which I have still to collect. I use a Samsung phone for work purposes and would like to change this number over to the Apple 4s. How do I go about doing this? Also what sort of tariff will I be charged? Is it l...

Green_Man by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos