Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Nothing showing up in my account???

I'm trying to view my bill and bolt ons, but nothing at all is showing up to do with my contract. How am I supposed to 'Manage bolt-ons' if I can see them?! All I get is a messagesaying 'You are Signed In'... Umm, yes, I know i'm signed in. How else ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting the same O2 advisor?

Hi, (bear with me this is a bit involved!!) 2 days ago i contacted customer service via 4445 to speak about my current Pay and Go tariff. The advisor i spoke to (called Emma) was absolutely brilliant, prepared to listen to my problems with new smartp...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data stopped at 4gb

Hi Not sure what tarriff I'm on (£15+ pm), but they've just capped my 'unlimited' mobile data at 4gb with 6 hrs notice - and this is after being told by the sales person that 'unlimited means unlimited'. My typical usage is less than 200mb per month ...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2.

Hello. when I was 17 My step dad took out a simplicty contract for me.ive just upgraded to a full contract and took it all in my name. the only problem, well it's not really a problem just want to know if it can be changed. when logging into my O2, a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cancelled my contract. Or so I thought

I decided to cancel my contract with o2. I contacted their web chat service, and by the end of it, was under the impression that everything had been done. General InfoChat start time Jan 30, 2013 7:15:45 AM ESTChat end time Jan 30, 2013 7:52:03 AM ES...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage

My mum has no network coverage on her phone. Not able to make calls or send texts. She's in the dy3 area.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1.2Mbps speeds via speed test with full signal?

Middle of Durham City.Full strength signal with H. Speed Test reports average of 1.1meg. Colleague next to me on Virgin gets close to 8meg. Is that to be expected?

ChrisH by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Being charged for a phone I don't have?

Morning all, received a new phone courtesy of 02 a few weeks ago. Great phone very happy with it. However originally I chose a different phone on a different tariff, ordered online to collect in my local 02 shop. A few days after ordering had a phone...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text and web - no free web??

This is the second month on text and web with my new phone (although tank had it on an old phone before) (anniversary date is 20th of month) and although I have topped up £10 well before the date I got a text from O2 on the day saying I had unlimited...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refused O2 Monthly Contract

Hi I currently have 2 x O2 monthly contracts and 3 x Pay-As-You-Go O2 sim cards which cover myself and the family and have been going for several years. My daughters O2 pay-as-you-go amounts are starting to rack up. It was almost £90 over the last 6 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos