Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change my bank.account

Hi can anyone help.. i am looking to change my bank details that my bill comes out ofthanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS charging?

Hi all, I'm a returner to O2 after being with Virgin Mobile for several years. Can anyone enlighten me as to whether there are charges for sending mms/picture messages? I've searched the site and also the FAQ section in here but couldn't find anythin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad pro tariffs

Has anyone else had problems with o2 and their tariffs for the iPad pro? I recently tried to purchase one in store and told it was £99 upfront and £52.50 per month. However online it was showing as £49 per month. The sales person stated that this was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not recognising sim

I am using HTC Desire 310 dual (0PA2200). I lost my Sony Xperia. The phone that I am using is not receiving or making calls. Any suggestions

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam

I have received 2 messages from 03332026342 saying - you are subscribed to iPad play.77win.co/Freeplay for £4.50 per week until you send stop 87066. I certainly haven't subscribed to anything - and they have since taken 2 lots of £4.50 off my balance...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone repair

I dropped my phone and took it to my local o2 shop, a courier was to pick it up the next day, I have just contacted o2 to find out when I get my replacement and have been told that the courier went to the wrong shop! So it wont be picked up til monda...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another Refresh dissaster!

I don't know who to call or where to go with this. You may remember that 6 months ago I bought 2 o2 refresh deals and as o2 tend to do, the flopped so badly that they took out over £1000 from my bank account after I paid for the phones. Later the exe...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i need just a simcard

Ihave had a huawei phone unlocked and my o2 sim does not fit i have tried all ways to get just a sim,but can not any help please

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

hi I ordered a I pad yesterday an says will be delivered today but I haven't received email saying its on its way can you help please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills date

Hello, it is possible to change the date of my monthly payment from 24 to 29 every month pleaseThank you

Bills1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos