Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Bolt-ons

Hi just wanted to know if it is possible to buy more than one of the same bolt-on before a month is up? E.g if i bought a messaging bolt-on but i used up the allowance, could i buy another before the anniversary date? Thanks in advance

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

contract ending

i first got my contract in april 2009 but cant remember which exact day and signed up for an 24month contract but i am a platinum user and my contract got shortened to 18 months, it is now october and i should be due an upgrade. However, does it matt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extortionate international call charges

I recently had to foot a £200 bill for calls I made from America. I'm back here now with my Father and he received a text from O2 roaming to say he'd be charged 35ppm for making calls to the UK. I haven't received such a text and checking the website...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

web daily

could anyone advice me what is o2 web daily bolt on thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Only Contract

If i have a Sim only Contract and (started July 2010 - 12 month) and i want to "upgrade" to a contract with a phone mid way throught the contract, will they let me do this? after all i will be paying them more money! Please let me know. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

my contract not in my name

hiya im new to this just wondering if anybody can help me.i took out a contract yest with next day delivery. when it didnt arrive i phoned cust services to find out what has happened, i gave them my order number but the said the contract is not in my...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text and Web Problem

Hi, I have got a Text and Web tariff and I've used up all my 300 texts allowance last week, so I topped up just now (10 pounds) and O2 sent me a text saying that the top up is successful but I still havent received my 300 texts and internet allowance...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariffs, data and bolt-ons

I've just upgraded to the HTC Desire and am paying £35 p/m with a £5 bolt-on for data.Can anyone confirm whether I get 500mb already as part of my smartphone tariff and that the bolt-on effectively puts my allowance up to 1Gb?If so, I was mis-sold my...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suprises

I topped up on Friday last and went in to Suprises and so far have not recieved the details to claim my prize, can somebody who i can conntact to sort this out?Thanks kskilton

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Upgrade to iPhone (It's not possible)

If you want to upgrade whilst still more than a month away from end of contract then you have no official options with o2. All you can do is cancel your existing contract and open up a new one for the iPhone.There are two options depending on whether...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos