Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Gift Top Up! Help!

hi, i am wanting to top up my daughters phone online for her as a gift. does anyone know if she will receive a text after i have done it and will it have my card details on etc? thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really ? "our best pay monthly tarrifs"

I've been an O2 customer for years and it always make me chuckle when I see quotes like "our best pay monthly tarriffs ever" as this this clearly not the case.... 1. there is no longer any unlimited data, how is having a limit better particularly whe...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Sim

Ive just bought i a contract phone, requested to switch my number from my pay as you go phone to my contract phone, which sim card do i use the old sim or the new one?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing from o2 monthly contract to 3 how easy???

Hi can anyone tell me how easy it will be to leave o2 monthly contract to go with 3 because My o2 bill is meant to be £45 a month which is unlim calls and unlim text but bill has always come to nearly £70 each month and well I cant do it anymore, I w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping My Number

Hi, I have just got the 02 Simplicity sim, however I would like to keep my old 02 number. How would I do this? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract transfered to a micro sim.

i have a Blackberry on contract for 24 months. I have another 8 months left on the contract and ive recently been given an iPhone 4s as a present. i was woundering if i could get my contract transfered onto an micro sim so i could use my iPhone with ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data allowance questions..please help!

Firstly sorry if this is confusing, but this whole data allowance/usage confuses the lifeout of me. I use my phone for facebook, emails, twitter etc now and again and have found that my bill is really high when i've used the internet for these things...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry International Use

I currently have a Blackberry Bold contract with o2 which I cannot upgrade until March 2013. In September 2012 I will be moving to the U.S. from the U.K. for a period of one year. I want to know what options I have to use my phone and current contrac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos