Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

02 surprises

hi Monday Jan 26th spent 20 quid topping up my mobile.received my code within an hour of the top up. Went online as required to check my "surprise". Have been trying to enter the code and play the game ever since then. Either the main 02 Surprises pa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is o2 stealing my money?

Hi can some body help and explain to me why i keep getting an alert sent to my phone saying - 'Message from WAP: O2: You need atleast 17p calltime credit to access your mobile internet service. To top-up call 4444 free now.'It is being sent over an o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

need some advice

i swapped my blackberry storm for an iphone on wednesday and the iphone was fine but i just plugged my headphones in and they dont work and u have tried a diffent pair and still dont work and now the person wont get back to me. is there any way i can...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Text Usage

I see that the O2 T&Cs no longer offer the 4 for 1 text from abroad feature which made them different to other operators.Like most of my colleagues, I chose O2 because I travel extensively throughout Europe and send many text messages. O2 were unique...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

£1 per day for 100MB

*this has now been resolved by O2 and I am very happy with O2's dealing of my complaint. Whilst I was mislead, O2 are still far more honest than vodafone or virgin media*Now i'm quite old and a bit confused by data charges.O2 told me that until my co...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed from Pay Monthly to pay and go as 02 would not ...

... change the name on my account. I changed my name back to my maiden name in 2006 and after I sent in the documents, 02 changed my name on the bill, but when I logged in it still had my old name online as the account holder, I phoned and was inform...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone repair or bust!!

I am not really sure whether this is the place to post my story, but I would appreciate any feedback as to what lies ahead with regard a much needed phone repair.In February 2009, I purchased a Blackberry 8900 on a monthly contract. By the end of 200...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surprises on pay monthly

I have just gone onto 'Pay Monthly', do I still get the 02 surprises and rewards.Also, I'm not that impressed with the length of time that it takes to get the 'running' balance; 12/24 hours for 02 to recognise what I have used isn't very good. With '...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

INTERNATIONAL SMS.

I am new to UK and i want a service that offers the cheapest rates for texting from UK to ABROAD.I did my research and all services say that it cost 20p.But i read in O2 my country that it offers 10p but in other place it was also saying 20p.whats th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Check Question

im turning 18 in few days and want to go on a pay monthly contract, but was just a bit confused what a credit check entails. i've only ever had my barclays bank account with a visa electron debit card, wondering whether i would breeze through this ch...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos