Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changng Bank Account Details

Hi I was wondering is it possible to change your direct debit to another bank account ? need to know asapThank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems upgrading

Hey all my upgrade day is today, i click on the upgrade button from myo2, and it takes me to the upgrade site, and it comes up with nothing but an "oops the page... "anyone know if that site is working?? Yeh I know I could call but they take ages to ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Due an early upgrade. Can I cancel instead?

Hi My contract is up for renewal on 9th June, but for some reason, I am eligible for an upgrade on 9th March. However, I actually want to leave O2 and switch to another network. Instead of upgrading, can I just cancel the contract without incurring a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

Every month on my iPhone I seem to exceed my data allowance, I have just checked the data usage and for some reason everyday at midnight there is a large usage? I am normally asleep by then, anyone ever had this?

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit..

I have just paid this month's bill (due on the 7th of march) manually, will o2 still try and take a direct debit because its only 7 days away ?I opened a new bank account and the direct debit that o2 may or may not try and take is from a closed bank ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage - mast not working!

Hi I am a new O2 customer. I'm having problems with my phone. The majority of the time I can't make calls or recieve them. If I'm lucky enough to manage to get through then the call will end halfway through. I use my phone for my business and also I ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new sim is not working

my replacement pay monthly is not registering on my phone any ideas and how do i get my phone unlocked to use anther sim in it cheers tom

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not working - still paying remaining contract...unsatisfied with service

My partner put my iphone through the washing machine in December 2012...I was hugely dependent on my iPhone and although I tried I was unable to fix it. My upgrade isn't due til May, I have continued to pay for a phone I do not use. Is there anything...

NUMBER56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos