Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

O2 Surprises - free texts not coming through?

I topped up a few days ago, my surprise being free UK texts to UK networks over this weekend (now) , Saturday and Sunday. Despite receiving two texts confirming my surprise and reminding me about it, I have not actually received any free texts today,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with non-stop social sim

I have a non stop social sim that was working fine until the second time I topped it up, my texts are being charged as i send them and when I topped up, i didn't get a text telling me about my 300 texts like the first time. I had a full inbox and del...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating replacement sim

HelloI just lost my phone and ordered a new sim which i got today.I just want to know hopw to activate it online cos it says sim registration failed when im trying to insert it.I got an online account on o2.ANyone please help.;many thanksmichael

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when your iphone breaks out of warranty

Hello, i have an iphone 3gs, i love it, it is on a 2 year contract & i have had it 14 months, i plugged it in to charge today & it made an awful noise, got very hot in a matter of moments, i unplugged it & now it is dead, it just does not respond to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking my phone

Hi,I'm studying in the US and purchased a PAYG package out here, with the cheapest handset available. I'd like to unlock my Sony Ericsson Handset to use the AT&T sim card, and have all the information required to do so, and sufficient credit in my O2...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 internet settings for wildfire please

I have got a unlocked HTC Wildfire and have a o2 Sim card that i have put into my Wildfire but for some reason it has not loaded in the internet settings for o2 so can someone please leave me them please as i would like to get on the internet on my p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go - text & web for Blackberry

Hi,Recently got myself a Blackberry Curve, then changed my tariff to this one below...Text and Web for BlackBerrySIM Cost - FREE Enjoy up to 500 UK texts and 500MB web plus BlackBerry services when you top-up £15 a month6 View detailsI have actually ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc desire

help me please. ive got a sim free htc desire and need the settings, o2 have one for sale in there barnsley store on pay as you go and they say theres no settings available for the desire, ive been on here and tried numerous things people have posted...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

help with simplicity

Hi i top up £10 per month for my simplicity, which deducts £5.00 for ulimited txts, leaving me with £5.00 to use on calls etc. My question is the only time i call on this phone is when i call 4444 which i thought was a free number to either top up or...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos