Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

No Retention Deal for long-standing Customer?

My mum has been with O2 since its very beginning as BT Cellnet and was on a SIM-Only deal for 12 and half of those years.She took an upgrade in 2008 for the Samsung G800 where they awarded her a £10 discount per month for the entire contract, this is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Treats - waste of time (call length)

I got a txt today saying my 02 Treat was about to run out and to phone 2211 to sort out another treat.So I phoned 2211 and listened to the 3 'exciting' options and picked 1. Nothing special, nothing great.Then it says "did you like the sound of the o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Credit

Hi Folks..I have £80 credit on my sim card and was wondering can i use the credit to buy a new phone or buy somthing else or even maybe be able to make a bet with it,im keeping the sim/number but just dont need all that credit and i want to use it up...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Didn't get my Surprise :(

Hi All,I hope everyone is well. I played the o2 Surprise game and won 50 free digital prints. I type in my email address to were the details would be emailed to but as of yet no email has arrived. I received a text from o2 saying.'We've sent your O2 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simplicity Internet

Hi all,Just got my simplicity 20 with free unlimited web bolt on. I am currently using a samsung i8910HD. When I connect to the internet it says "o2 WAP post pay" as my connection. Is this the correct one?ThanksSkooby

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone bill overcharge

I decided to buy a iphone 3gs 16gb for £35 a month and £10 a month insurence so that would makeit £45 a month.Well today i got my bill and it said i will be chraged £66.88 for this month =[I have only gone 10 texts over my allowance so how cna that c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting from abroad

OK, so new to O2, and read about the text option from abroad, where you can use your allowance, and one text equates to 4 from your allowance.I've just called customer services and they stated this was for Europe only, yet on the O2 site it doesn't s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges for receiving international calls

My girlfriend is currently in Cyprus with family, i just wondered the charge of receiving a call, i know the charge for calling her, I'm just unable to find receiving call charges, she is on Vodafone if this helps, thanks for reading this Matt

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry unlimited

Hi, i have a newbie question. I have recently got a BB Bold with a plan that says Blackberry Unlimited. I just want to know:Does this mean free internet access on Edge, 3g etcDoes this mean i can access internet for free without using Wi-fi?Sorry for...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orange keep sending unwanted txts, do o2 as well

Hi AllI have been with Orange Pay as you go for about 8 years, for the last 3 years I have started getting unwanted texts from them telling me that I only needed to top up to be entered into a certain competition etc etc etc .. I wrote to the C.E.0 t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos