Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

paying loads for rubbish signal.

I don't understand this.I have been a good standing customer for the last 4 or 5 years and have always paid on time, and made sure I have paid on time, etc. In my area, I can't seem to get a good full service, 2 bars of GPRS at MAX.heres monthly brak...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up before anniversary date.

Hi all, I've been using an 02 top up sim for about 6 months, I top up either £10 to get unlimited texts or £15 for unlimited texts and internet. My anniversary date this month is the 13th, I thought it was the 11th so i topped up today, I've now lost...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being billed in june for a phone disconnected in April??

Hi.I've just come to the end of an 18 month contract started at the beginning of january 2009. My phone was disconnected at the end of April due to my student loan not coming through until the beginning of May. I paid the amount owed once my loan cam...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading in the last month...or is it?

It has only just occurred to me by examining my O2 bill spreadsheet that by the time I am eligible for an upgrade next month ie within the last month, I will, because we pay in advance, have already received 18 bills. Just wanted to to thank O2 for t...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected for asking for a PAC Code!

I called O2 last week to ask for a PAC code to keep my options open for the new iPhone4. The representative I felt was awkward and to be honest quite obnoxious.At 04:30 AM I discovered phone had been disconnected. Called lost and Stolen at 05:30 to s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC codes and notice period

Can some explain to me how the notice period and PAC code works.If I obtained my PAC code on the 1st Jan and used it on 2oth Jan. Does that mean my one months notice starts from 20th Jan or is there no notice period ?If I have an account with 300 min...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying iPhone4 P&G - can i...???

i have the 3gs at the moment, on contract until december 2011. i want to buy the iphone4 and then transfer my current contract onto the i4. is that possible? any extra costs? i know the i4 has a smaller simcard so id have to pay for it tranferring?an...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Issues & O2 can't help!?

In August I took out a £15 a month contract with a Carphone Warehouse on O2, with 100 minutes and unlimited texts. I had a Sony Ericsson C510 with the contract. Soon after I bought a new phone after I started getting delayed messages on my C510 and a...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not worthy of retention :-(

Well I wanted to do an upgrade with O2 and then noticed a good deal by Orange, O2 wanted me to go onto simplicity which I thought was odd, don't they want me to have a contract that will earn them more money? I've been at O2 for a long time so loyalt...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone moaners.... please read!

O2 today announced plans for data pricing for new and upgrading mobile customers which gives customers a more transparent pricing model tied to usage. O2 could not have made this any simpler. PLEASE stop creating new threads to ask whether this affec...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos