cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replacement sim isnt working?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had my phone stolen a week and a half ago, and o2 sent me out a new sim. I was told i would have to phone to change all my details over but when i got my new sim two days ago it just said emergency calls only, so i assumed i had to wait 24 hours for it to activate. it's still not working, i can't get through to o2 and am seriously annoyed with it. what do i do?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93272 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You need to speak to customer service to find out if the sim is active. It's possible that the original bar placed on the sim has not been removed.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93272 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

You need to speak to customer service to find out if the sim is active. It's possible that the original bar placed on the sim has not been removed.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 146965 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
The SIM needs to activated by YOU as it is not sent out working in case it gets lost in the post and someone else uses your contract......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

phone cs ask them to activate it

Message 4 of 4