Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 app and online bill not showing data usage

My O2 app is not showing how much data I am using and how much I have remaining. It shows how many texts and minutes I have used and how many I have remaining but when I go onto the data tab it just says "sorry there has been a problem, please try ag...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New York Nightmare

I am a new O2 Pay & Go user. I topped up online once and set up automatic topup. I arrived in New York on Friday and noticed that my balance was very low, so I tried to manually top up, but I had a "card payment failed" message, both online and using...

mesteban by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill.

What happens if I can't pay my phone bill on time?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ringtones

I have a Nokia Lumia 520. Someone has sent me a ringtone that I like and I've downloaded it. But I cannot find it on the phone in ringtones. I can still find it attached to the e-mail he sent, and play it, but cannot make it as a ringtone. What am I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 4G YORK

Just realised my phone is showing 4G connection, I checked O2's coverage checker and there isn't anything listed about the roll out yet, I knew it was already live in Leeds but could not find anything regarding York. Can anyone confirm if it has inde...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade due but don't have the original phone

Hi, I am due an upgrade on a monthly contract in April, but the phone from O2 was destroyed by water damage and I have been using a second hand one with my monthly SIM. Will this matter when it comes to upgrade? Do you have to 'swap' the old for a ne...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not in use

Hi everyone!This is my first post on O2 forums so sorry if I'm bothering someone with newbie questions. Here goes.My wife is abroad now. Namely, in Moldova, Republic of.The problem is I cannot call her. I can call other mobile numbers on the same net...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £20 christmas bonus

is it just me that hasnt or has any one else recieved there bonus they were promised ???

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how can I

Hello there.I am with o2 pay montly contract.I can see my last bill and my montly tariff and everything except my moment bill.How can i see that?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos