Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 contact numbers in my list

I have Deleted, I changed from for example ">CustmrSvr" to "z>CustmrSvr" to move them to the bottom of my contact list, yet if I Delete or change to move them they are soon back at the TOP of my contact list, this is realy bugging me that I have to s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep number

if my number from my last phone was switched off due to me not paying my bill can i still ask o2 to keep that number due to work commitments or do i have to pay bill first tyvm

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 pre order upgrade deal offer phone call........

i got a call last Wednesday 2nd April from o2 asking me did i want to do pre order upgrade deal on a Galaxy S5. I have had an S4 since last July. They offered me £170 on recycle for my S4 (i know its worth more to stick it on gumtree etc), but also o...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z1 On 4g

Hello guys I got my new Sony Xperia Z1 and just started setting it up but when I bought it simfree pay as u go yesterday they said it's got 4g but when I check the options it only shows gsm mode or wcdma how comes it don't show lte or 4g ?....any ide...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet browsing/download false charges

I want you to investigate this I want you contact Window App Store with the enclose reference. I want you either stop the payment of 1.49p or credit me for a app that I have never recieved I want you to see the purchase history where there is no reco...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! internet access

Hello. Please can you help me. I can access the internet, facebook etc at home via wifi connection but I cannot outside the home. I recently put a basic web bolt on assuming I would get the internet access outside of home but it didnt let me access a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Live Chat - Constant liars

Hi, I have just recently had my phone disconnected, i had been behind on a payment, with this new o2 refresh the bills come out in 2 parts now, i was unable to pay my phone plan for 2 months but made an o2 agent aware of the situation on live chat co...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I backdate a Bolt On to the start of the month?

Has anyone ever had any success getting O2 to backdate a Bolt On to the start of the current billing period?I'd like to add a data Bolt On for an upcoming trip but when I look in my account settings it says it will become active on the 22nd April, bu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from iphone 4S to Sony XP1

HiApologies if there's an answer to this subject already but there were soooooo many postings and I don't have the time to scroll through everyone so thought I post my own and hope someone responds helpfully.I currently have an iphone and want to swi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos