Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG topup???

I was wondering if someone can help me. Having left O2 I transferred my number to a PAYG sim. I would like to topup and keep it as a spare without having to topup every month. I've looked on o2's website and all those payg tarrifs are confusing!! Wha...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G internet problems after new sim

Hi. I changed my sim via O2 as my contract finished so now I'm on a one month contract but since then I can't get internet although phone shows 3G. Any ideas

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 contract rejected not happy

I was in debt with o2 and it got sold off to lowell - i paid it all but it is still coming up with a default on my credit file regardless of me paying it all off they said it could take up to 50 days. I applied a few weeks ago- and o2 accepted me and...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocking port number 35960?

Hi GuysI'm looking for confirmation that the port number 35960 is not blocked using O2 sim cards? Thanks Steven Davies

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance read out before each call

Before each call I place, a lady says "This is a free call, your balance is low". The live chat with O2 was extremely unuseful and I intend taking this issue further. I have a 4G Pay & Go Go Go sim card and have to top up by £15 each month for minute...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing tariff

I'm trying to change from the 'no allowance' PAYG default on my phone to one of the Simplicity tariffs but when I get part way through the process it says my new tariff will apply from 4 Feb 2034! Please help me to sort this. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG: Changing Web Bolt on

I want to remove the Web Daily bolt on from my SIM and replace it with one of the monthly web bolt ons however, no matter where I look I can't find any method of cancelling the Web Daily bolt on. At first I thought web daily would be removed automati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Rip Off Customers By Taking Higher Payments from Bank Account.

Has anyone else found this to be the case: I recently had a tariff of just over £37 per month. Not using all of my allowance I have just changed to a 'simplicity' tariff of just £11 per month. I changed contracts on the 15th March- this being the sam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos