cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call and Text Forwarding???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have a personal mobile phone on contract with O2 and also have a phone provided to me by my workplace on T-mobile or EE I have got my personal phone set to forward calls to my work phone and have also downloaded an app from the android store that can forward texts also however if my personal phone is turned off my personal texts wont get forwarded so my personal phone needs to be on constantly and on charge at home, is there anyway that O2 can forward all texts and calls to my work number? Even if i have to carry on paying my contract its not a problem  

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet would be to phone CS on 202 I know they do call forwarding but I don't know about SMS. There's a good chance you might have to pay a bit extra for the service though.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Your best bet would be to phone CS on 202 I know they do call forwarding but I don't know about SMS. There's a good chance you might have to pay a bit extra for the service though.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2