Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can I Use Any Phone With My Contract?

I took out a 24 month unlimited £37.99 contract last year. I had the Galaxy s4 as part of the deal. I will have an iPhone 4 coming to me soon. Can I use my sim in that too? Or only the s4 which it came with?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How much is this sad farewell going to cost?

I have been with O2 for years (around 15 I think) & have always been happy with them & sung their praises.Unfortunately my phone has broken & I can't live with my old one until June when my contract expires.I have decided on the blue S5 & have read a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business contract to personal

Hey everyone this is my first post on here and would really like some input from anyone willing to help, I popped in to my local O2 yesterday wanting to take out an O2 sim only deal, I told the rep I have had bad credit but it's recently been getting...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Are The Best

And no I don't work for them lol I'm just a really happy customer there customer services I think is the best to tell everyone and the world the truth they always have tried there best to help me out of my bad situations and I thank O2 alot for real....

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only contract

I have a SIM only pay monthly contract.I have a standard SIM card.How do I change it to a micro sim for a new phone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G compression - is it just me? AWFUL browsing experience

Dear O2 I upgraded to a 5S on 4G (8 gb p/m) and, although recieving it loud and clear in my corner of SW London, the quality of the mobile web browsing service has been just terrible. Audio and page throughput is quick as are app downloads etc, BUT t...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What's my best option now...

Hi, basically bit of a dilemma,I upgraded my Phone Contract 10 Days ago to an iPhone 5s with the 4G Sim, I previously had a HTC phone, I've tried to get along with Apple but it's not for me at all, can't stand itunes and the phone is just not for me,...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More data?

Do you think O2 will ever increase its data allowance?I am on the Pay and Go Go Go tariff for my iPhone 5s and I get unlimited texts, (approximately) 150 minutes and 1GB of data. To some people, 1GB is more than enough for one month of data usage, ho...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! damaged sim

I need a help, my sim card is damaged.please, i want from you to send me a new sim card to my address. thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will o2 Ever Bring Back Unlimited Data

I was just wondering will they ever be unlimited data available soon or later on cus I was talking 2 a o2 customer service agent she told me she don't know ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos